Recommendation Letter

October 24, 2020

Profitta Prinka Lestari
Indonesian Literature Teacher
National Senior High School 3
8 Belitung Street
Bandung, Indonesia, 40113

To University of Melbourne Committee,

I write this letter in support of Ifa Latifah’s application for the University of Melbourne Scholarship. I had the pleasure of teaching for her 10th, 11th and 12th grade Indonesian Literature at National Senior High School 3. I have known her for the last three years and always followed her academic progress.

She has always impressed me with her good characters. She is responsible, honest and discipline. She always do things by herself, without waiting to be told and discipline can be seen from her when she going to school she was rarely late. She always did his own original writing work, she never cheated at all.

As a student in National Senior High School 3, she was a very diligent student, she always collects assignments and projects on time. She was able to take all the lessons and exams very well. She also does not hesitate to help her friends who have difficulty with a lesson. She really like reading novels and writing them several time.

In addition to having firsthand knowledge of her academic commitment, I am also familiar with her educational goals, as well as the challenges she will face when it comes to funding college tuition. I cannot think of anyone more deserving and I can wholeheartedly recommend her application.

I am certain that she will continue to do great and creative things in her future. Her work, as I am sure you will agree, demonstrates an impressive depth for someone so young. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at: fitta@email.com.
 
Sincerely,

Profitta Prinka Lestari




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Debate: Do celebrities make for a bad role model?

Congratulation & Compliment Dialogue

Edu Passion 2020 : Daryaskara