Congratulation & Compliment Dialogue





Fitta : Hi, Ifa... Its good to see you. How's your day going ? 
Ifa : Hi, Fitta I'm great, long time no see you. I heard you win German speech competition, don't you?
Fitta : Yes, last month I join the competition and win first place. 
Ifa : Wow that's cool congratulation !!! I'm very glad for you ! 
Fitta : Thanks a lot Ifa.
Ifa : What's present that you got ?
Fitta : I got chance to have holiday for two weeks in German. 
Ifa : Whoa... that's amazing ! how's your day in German ?
Fitta : Of course its extremely fun ! I visited a lot of cool and interesting place, such as in Berlin City I visited Brandenburg Gate its an iconic building in Berlin, Island Museum, and The Berlin Wall memorial. I also took a lots of photos there. 
Ifa : Really ? Can I see it  ?
Fitta : Yup, of course, here it is.

(Fitta over the photos to Ifa)

Ifa : Whoa... Its really a great place ! How about the food ? Does it suit with your taste ?
Fitta : Nah, there's a weird taste in my tongue, but I still enjoy it.
Ifa : Then, what do you eat while there ? 
Fitta : I tried a lot of German cuisines. 
Ifa : Whoa that's cool, what a great holiday ! Fitta I've to go now, keep fighting for your dreams and keep success. See you next time ! 
Fitta : Bye ! See you later Ifa... 



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Debate: Do celebrities make for a bad role model?

Edu Passion 2020 : Daryaskara