Short Vacation

Hello everyone how was your Christmas and New Year holiday ? Did you visit somewhere or you just staying at home ? Now I would to tell you my activities during Christmas and New Year holiday.

I'm very very excited that holiday are coming because I'm very tired of school assignment and exam so that I can take a rest and relaxed myself. On my last holiday I visited some places, it is not too far away and still around Bandung. After I got my study report, I planned to do some activities such as washed my shoes and school bag. I also watched some tutorial on YouTube "How to wash shoes and bag to make it clean as new" from the video I got some suggestions like we wash it using hot water and soak it a day, after that rub and ribs. I rewatched Disney movies Maleficent 2 : Mistress of Evil to fill my leisure time. The film was released on 16th October 2019, it tells about the continuation of  Maleficent and Aurora's relationship after she grew up and had to be faced with various conflicts. This 118-minute film is full of moral values so it is worth watching with family. For example, to coexist in peace with other 'groups' who are different from us. 

The places that I visited are Lembang and some spots around it. On Sunday, 21th December 2019 I went to my first destination, Sari Ater, famous for its hot spring. I went there with my family by car, we left at nine in the morning. Fortunately, there is no traffic jam so it only took an hour to got there. I had been to this place before, at that time we were stuck in traffic. We arrived too fast even though the check-in time is at two we got there at ten so we have to wait until two, but at least we can take a look around. Apparently in this place there are a lot of tourist attractions such as outbound, paint ball, put-put mini golf, ATV, go kart,strawberry garden and many more. Waiting for check-in time, I accompanied my little cousin to play in the playground, it makes me remember my childhood. After we got our room, I immediately changed clothes for soaking in hot spring. When I first entered the water I was shocked because the water was very hot but over time I could soak my whole body. I was already dizzy with the smell of sulfur so I just soaked in hot spring for only an hour. We felt very hungry and we had dinner with fried noodle. After having a dinner, we just talk to each other and watched movie together. We watched Jurassic World : Fallen Kingdom, it is an amazing and thrilling film. Even though I have been watched this film before in cinema, but it is still thrilling.

Next day in Sari Ater, after having breakfast me and my cousin went to kimanis waiting for ride shuttle. Shuttle is a vehicle that provided in here for visitors drive around this resort. We have to wait around ten minute to ride shuttle, so while waiting shuttle we played in playground. It felt like an hour waiting for shuttle, finally shuttle has coming and we were very exited get on shuttle. We drove around not too long because the driver has to pick up another visitor. The driver said if we want a long drive we have to ride at ten o'clock. We felt little bit upset because we have waited a long time but only drove around for a while then we went back to our room. When we were walking back to our room, we saw a horse. My little cousin wanted to ride a horse, I think its expensive to ride a horse here because it cost sixty thousand rupiah. We'll take the shuttle again at ten but we have to check-out at twelve so instead of riding shuttle, we went to strawberry garden. In strawberry garden there are a lot of strawberry but if we want to eat and take it we have to pay, there is a river back to strawberry garden. The river current are very heavy and high I tried to across the river with bamboo bridge it was very thrilling, but I made it. After having fun in strawberry garden we went back to our room to preparing for got back home.


On the way home, we were stuck in the traffic then my aunt decided to take a break at De Ranch. We paid for the ticket and we were given welcome drink, the drink is very delicious and fresh. De Ranch looks very different than last I came here ten years ago. We also have a light lunch there we bought tahu susu lembang, ketan bakar, and tempe mendoan, it was a delicious meal. Little cousin wanted to ride a horse again, he really loves riding a horse he said he wants become a cowboy.  Riding horse here is cheaper than in Sari Ater, it just cost thirty thousand rupiah. Little cousin also wearing costumes who look like Indian American guy, its so cute. After satisfied riding horse, little cousin played in playground with his new friend. We continue the trip before late night, we arrived in Bandung at five o'clock.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Debate: Do celebrities make for a bad role model?

Congratulation & Compliment Dialogue

Edu Passion 2020 : Daryaskara