Edu Passion 2020 : Daryaskara

Edu Passion 2020 


So in the video above shows the atmosphere of Edu Passion and interviews with alumni who came to the event. Enjoy it :D

Edu Passion is an annual event in SMA 3 Bandung to introduce majors, faculties, and universities in Indonesia and abroad so that high school student can choose the right universities and majors according their passion. The theme this year is daryaskara which was held last Thursday. 12th grade attended the opening ceremony in front yard, 11th grade can join the event after first break at 10, and 10th grade join after second break at 12. 

This event was really great and amazing because I can get information and know more about the majors and universities that I wanted also I can met college student and they were very nice sharing a story about college life, tips and trick study, motivated me  to study hard so that I can go to nice universities. 

There were so many stands such as universities stand, course stand, and food stand. I've visited all of the stands and my favorite stand is UI stand because I got merchandise from there and I also like ITB stand because I met Teh Lala and  Teh Yumna my resource person. Teh Lala and Teh Yumna are alumni of SMA 3 graduates in 2019 and now they are studying at ITB. After interviewing Teh Lala and Teh Yumna I watched FTSL and STEI presentation. I was very hungry because I haven't eat since morning so I decided buy some food there. I bought takoyaki and chocolate oreo drink it cost twenty rupiah, quite expensive. 



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Debate: Do celebrities make for a bad role model?

Congratulation & Compliment Dialogue