This or That?

Should Janitorial Supervisors Handle Customer Relations?

The bell rings, it's time for break. Students come out of the classroom to buy food, go to library, or just chatting with friends.

Bona: Hey Gia, I'm hungry. How about buying some food?
Gia: Sounds good. Where should we buy food? Kopgur or Bazaar?
Bona: I'm going to Bazaar to buy a heavy meal. How about you?
Gia: Yeah, I want to buy heavy meal too. Lets go!

In the Bazaar they are confused about what food to buy because there are too many choices.

Bona: I'll buy chicken porridge cause I usually have chicken porridge for breakfast.
Gia: Ok, for me I'll have fried rice.

After they choose the food menu and get the food, they decide to sit with other friends.

Bona: Hey, can we sit here?
Coco: Oh sure, don't mind us.
Gia: Thanks Coco!

Spicy foods: To eat, or not to eat | Penn Today

Ven: Wow it smells so pungent it must be very spicy. Do you like spicy that much Gia?
Gia: Yes. For me, I reckon, the food taste better when it spicy and eating spicy food can increase your appetite. (Giving an opinion.)
Coco: That's absolutely right! If I'm not in the mood for food, I like to add spicy to my food so it's more appetizing. (Agreeing with an opinion.)
Bona: I am not convinced that adding spicy to food will increase appetite. Because instead of increase the appetite it's makes me sweating and sneezing. (Disagreeing with an opinion and Giving an opinion.)
Ven: Maybe you have an allergy to spicy smells? You sneezed earlier because of  Gia's fried rice.
Bona: It's not an allergy anyway, I just like to sneeze every time I smell pepper.
Gia: I'm so sorry Bona to make you feel uncomfortable. I don't know that you will sneeze because of pepper.
Bona: It's okay, it's not that bad.
Ven: Some people believe that eating spicy food too much can be harmful to your stomach. So we shouldn't eating too much spicy food. (Giving an opinion and advice.)
Gia: Alright Ven, thanks for the advice. (Agreeing with an opinion.)

Kerupuk yang Bisa Bikin Makan Makin Kriuk

Coco: How about adding crackers to the food, it will be more delicious right? (Asking for an opinion.)
Ven: Yes you right! But for me I prefer the crackers to be eaten separately because if you put the crackers together, they become soft and don't crunchy anymore. (Agreeing with an opinion and Giving an opinion.)
Gia: Personally I think the food will taste better when the crackers is mixed into it. (Giving an opinion.)
Bona: I couldn't agree more. (Agreeing with an opinion.)

Bubur Diaduk vs Tidak Diaduk, Ini yang Lebih Superior Menurut Sains!

Coco: Bona, why you mixing all the toppings in the dish?
Bona: You should mixing it Coco so that is taste evenly. (Giving an opinion.)
Gia: That's a good point, if you want to get the better experience you should mix you chicken porridge. (Agreeing with an opinion.)
Coco: I am not sure if I agree with you, mixing all  the toppings will diminish all the different flavors. (Disagreeing with an opinion and Giving an opinion.)
Ven: Yeah Coco is right, if the porridge is not mixed it will look more beautiful and it can also increase your appetite. (Agreeing with an opinion.)
Gia: Wow, it turns out we have a different way of eating.
Bona: You right and different tastes too.
Coco: Guys we have finish our meal quickly before the bell rings.
Ven, Bona, and Gia: Okay!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Debate: Do celebrities make for a bad role model?

Congratulation & Compliment Dialogue

Edu Passion 2020 : Daryaskara