Suggestion and Offer Dialogue

Bona is walking towards the library with a lots of books in her hand and Jooan suddenly appeared.
 
Jooan:"Hey, these are look so heavy. Would you mind if I help you?"
Bona:"Sure, that would be very nice."
Jooan:"Why did you bring so many books, Bona?"
Bona:"On Monday I forgot to return some of these books so now I've to return all of the books."
Jooan:"Oh, I see..."

After returning the books to the library, they chatted in the school cafe.

Bona:"By the way, have you heard the news?"
Jooan:"What? What news?"
Bona:"I guess you didn't. After long of all the session, the election of student president will be held tomorrow!"
Jooan:"Really!? It's like only yesterday I watched their debate session."
Bona:"I know right, it will be very great! Who do you want to choose, Jooan? Because I'm still confuse.   
Jooan:"I recommend you to choose Ven. Because on the debate session he always thinks critically, speaks decisively, and doesn't beat around the bush."
Bona:"How about the others? how about Minha?
Jooan:"I don't know but I'm not really in to her."
Bona:"Why?"
Jooan:"She always so clueless on debate session."

Then suddenly Sky arrived in a hurry. She was panting when she arrived here.

Jooan:"Hey, calm down, take a sit, what makes you so hurry?
Bona:"This (offering water to Sky)  you should drink water first."
Sky:"Ah, thank you. Do you guys know? Tomorrow there will be student council president election!"
Bona:"We know it already, we were talking about that."
Sky:"Oh really? Therefore you guys must choose Eunjo."
Bona:"Why we must choose Eunjo?"
Sky:"He has a great vision and mission. He wants to make our school the best in this city!"
Jooan:"I don't think it's a good choice. Ven is better than Eunjo, so you need to choose Ven not Eunjo. And 'to make our school the best in this city' it's just only to lure others, he won't make it happen."
Sky:"Hey! What do you know about Eunjo!? You don't even watch him at last debate session."
Jooan:"Of course I'm not watch him because why we watch people that definitely about to lose."
Bona:"Hey hey stop it! You guys shouldn't argue because of student council president election. Sky, you shouldn't forced people to choose what you want. We have different choices so we have to respect each other. And to Jooan, you shouldn't look down on other candidates.
Jooan:"Huh... OK I'm really sorry Sky."
Sky:"Me too, I'm sorry Jooan if I forced you to choose Eunjo."
Bona:"Well, because of watching you guys arguing makes me hungry. You guys must buy me food."
Jooan and Sky:"Why!?"
 
 
 

    
 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Debate: Do celebrities make for a bad role model?

Congratulation & Compliment Dialogue

Edu Passion 2020 : Daryaskara