HEY, WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT ME?

About Myself

My name is Profitta Prinka Lestari, you can call me Fitta. I was born in Bandung, 5th November 2004. Now I'm fourteen years old, I've just entered high school and study in SMAN 3 Bandung. When I was in kindergarten I live in BSD Tangerang Selatan, Banten at komplek Pinus Raya. I live in Tangerang about 6 years. In Tangerang I study at Ar-Rahman Kindergarten and Karya Bakti Elementary School until 2nd grades, and then move to Bandung. I live with my mom, dad, and my sister. My father is a office workers and my mom is a housewife. In my family I'm the youngest child, I have an older sister her name is Revena she is a college student at Geological Engineering Faculty , Padjadjaran University. Sometimes I argue with my sister just because of small problems, but not long after that we get along again.

On weekends, I spend my leisure time with my sister playing game, watching youtube, read novel or go to mall together. I fond of reading fantasy novel such as Percy Jackson novel. Percy Jackson & the Olympians is a fantasy, children's fiction, and adventure novel written by American author Rick Riordan, it has five book series, to wit The Lightning Thief  (2005), The Sea of Monsters (2006), The Titans Curse (2007), The Battle of The Labyrinth (2008), The Last Olympian (2009). This novel tells story about a young man about twelve years old named Percy Jackson, who is the son of the god Poseidon and has dyslexia  ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), accused of stealing Zeus's lightning. This book has won many awards, even his first book was adapted into a film titled Percy Jackson & the Olympians : The Lighting Thief released in United States and Canada on February 2010. I highly recommend this book for you guys to read not only because this book has received many awards, but its because the story is very amazing and awesome, educational for children, and motivates us to always be confident and dare to take risks.

I fond of listening to music. I have a favorite music boy band, its One Direction but now they're on hiatus. Who are One Direction? One Direction often shortened 1D are an English-Irish pop boy band formed from The X Factor 2010, the member is Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, and Zayn Malik until 2015. I like this band since I was in elementary school 4th grade from my sister and my cousin. I usually listening their music when I'm tired of studying and need entertainment. My favorite songs from 1D is Little Things, Night Changes, Story of My Life, Irresistible, Perfect, History, Fool’s Gold, and actually there is more but it's too long to tell it one by one ;)) I used to have kind of  magazine its all about 1D, but now the magazine is gone I forgot where I last put it. I also play instrument like guitar. I can play guitar because my music teacher in junior high school required all of his students to play guitar, but I very enjoy it.

  
I also interesting in art, I used to make comic when I was in elementary school I also took part in competitions and win second place. But lately I fond of write calligraphy or its commonly called hand lettering. Hand lettering is an art write letter beautifully, each letter must be written carefully thought. I usually use brush pen and water-brush to make a beautiful calligraphy, but we can also just use markers, pens, and pencil.

Well, I've explained a lot about my hobbies, how about my dreams? I'm very grateful that one of my dreams has been fulfilled, what it is? to study in SMAN 3 Bandung its my dream since I was in elementary school, but I know I still have a long journey to reach my dreams. So that, I must working hard, preparing it thoroughly to reach my dreams and don't forget to pray to God. I have a lot of goals, first  goal I hope I can makes my parents and my sister happy, proud, and we can go together  to Jannah, second goal I hope I’ll be a better person than I used to be, third goal I hope I can study in Civil Engineering Faculty, ITB.


Maybe that's all I can say about myself, thank you for reading my blog :D
Let's be friends :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Debate: Do celebrities make for a bad role model?

Congratulation & Compliment Dialogue

Edu Passion 2020 : Daryaskara